John Williams: Warning – Monetary Base Spikes to Historic Level
John Williams just issued a warning regarding the Monetary Base vaulting to a historic high. Williams, who founded ShadowStats, also stated the reason for the expansion is directly related to a deepening systemic solvency crisis. Here is what Williams had to say about the situation: The seasonally-adjusted St. Louis Fed Adjusted Monetary Base just jumped to an historic high level in the two-week period ended February 22nd, as shown in the (above graph). The movement here largely is under direct control of the Fed’s Federal Open Mark Committee (FOMC) and is suggestive of a deepening systemic solvency crisis.”
- Roubini: Europe Needs ‘Massive Monetary Easing’
- Sprott Bearish on Base Metals, Positive on Gold, Oil
- John Embry – Is Greece’s Situation Bad for Gold?
- Silver price: Hey Silver Bugs, You Cryin’ Yet?
- Central Bank Appetite And The Monetary Case For $10,000 Gold
Short URL: http://profitimes.com/?p=12603