Silver 2006 vs Silver today, does it look familiar?
First of all, here is an update of a chart I posted 3 weeks ago…
Chart created with Prorealtime
Click here to see the original article.
Now let’s have a look at Silver in 2006, when it also made a parabolic move:
Although silver is not as stretched above its 50 days Moving Average as in 2006, it is as stretched above its 200 DMA as in 2006.
Also, the RSI is very high, but not as high as in 2006, so we MIGHT see 1 or 2 more days to the upside, but then we might get a Deja Vu of 2006.
For those of you who want to know what happened on April 20th 2006, here is a chart:
- Gold to Silver ratio, what next?
- Silver vs Palladium – Update
- Emerging markets: outperformance or market crash?
- Gold-to-silver ratio falls below 34
- Silver vs silver mining stocks
Short URL: http://profitimes.com/?p=1418